- Visit the Admissions Office, located on Castle Place to submit your final transcript
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Questions, please contact email@example.com
- Visit the Bursar's Office in the Administration Building to clear your bill by August 14
- Questions, please contact the Bursar's Office at (914) 654-5220 for assistance in paying your bill or starting your payment plan
- Visit the Financial Aid Office in the Administration Building to clear your bill
- Questions please contact the Office of Financial Aid at (914) 654-5434 or (914) 654-5449.
- All new students are required to submit a completed health form containing New York State mandated immunization requirements. Health Forms are due prior to the start of the fall semester classes
- The College provides coordination of confidential services and accommodations for students with disabilities (physical, psychological, learning disabilities). Coordination is through the Disabilities Services Office, located on the New Rochelle Campus at 55 Leland.
- The College of New Rochelle combines a Video Imaging ID system with a sophisticated system including food, library, door access and a number of auxiliary services, in order to provide members of the College community with a One-Card System. All of these functions are housed in the Security Office.
- Four parking lots are located on the Main Campus and are available for parking by commuter students, faculty, and staff of the College with a valid CNR Parking Tag. To purchase a parking tag please visit the Security office in the Sweeny Student Center, 1st floor.
- If you are interested in on-campus housing and have not submitted your online housing application, please do so as soon as possible.
- If you have questions regarding campus housing, please call the Residence Life Office at (914) 654-5881 or visit the Student Services Office, SSC, 231.
- If you are unsure what you should and shouldn't bring to campus, please review the Decorating 101 list, which will provide you with a detailed list of items that are approved to be the Residence Halls.
BOOKSTORE & LIBRARY
- If you are interested in purchasing your books in the College bookstore please visit the store in the Sweeny Student Center, ground floor, or visit their website.
- Visit the Gill Library to learn about other resources for obtaining books.
|Student Activities & Leadership||Jason Gloe
|School of Arts & Sciences||Loretta Vaughan
|School of Arts & Sciences, Operations||Julia McGee
|School of Nursing||Dr. Michael Dreher
|Financial Aid||Robin Marshall
|Students with Disabilities||Elizabeth Spadaccini
|Registrar's Office||Keleisha Phillip